I just found this and had to post it. This made my morning. I laughed so hard I cried.
“Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went…”
Walmart Employee: “Hello 'dis be Walmarts, how can I help you?”
Customer: ” I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.”
Walmart Employee: “What you want on the cake?”
Customer: “Best Wishes Suzanne” and underneath that “We will miss you”.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Where Will You Order Your Next Cake?
Posted by Michael W. Wilkes at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Angie sent that photo to me a few months ago. The sad thing is that cake was probably made right around here somewhere.
It reminded me of one of my favorite messages. Years ago, I had a paper route. When a new customer would start taking the paper, the office would try to give me directions so I could find the house in the dark. One morning, I found a note for a new customer and the note said something to the effect of this, "105 Apple Circle, white house in the cold sack." I laughed when I finally figured out that the idiot was trying to tell me "white house in the cul-de-sac." We sho ain't growing any rocket scientists around here.
Post a Comment